Participates in myths or historical events:
- Polyphemus, Aquid and Galatea
- Helena, daughter of Zeus and Leda
- Menelaus prepares for war against Troy
- Greeks in Aulis
- The voyage of the Greeks to the shores of Troy. Philoctetes
- The first ten years of the Siege of Troy
- Quarrel between Achilles and Agamemnon
- People's Assembly. Thersites.
- Duel of Menelaus with Paris
- Continuation of the battle. Hector's duel with Ajax
- Victory of the Trojans
- Agamemnon makes an attempt to reconcile with Achilles
- Odysseus and Diomedes are sent as scouts to the camp of the Trojans. Horses Resa.
- Battle at the camp of the Greeks
- Battle at the ships
- Reconciliation of Achilles with Agamemnon
- Funeral of Patroclus
- Battle with the Amazons. Penthesilia.
- Death of Achilles
- The Death of Ajax Telamonides
- Philoctetes. The last days of Troy.
- Fall of Troy
- The return of the Greeks to their homeland
- Odysseus with the nymph Calypso
- In Ithaca, in the absence of Odysseus, the suitors are rampaging, plundering his property
- Odysseus leaves the island of the nymph Calypso
- Odysseus and Nausicaa
- Odysseus at King Alcinous
- Kikons and lotophages
- Odysseus on Cyclops Island. Polyphemus.
- Odysseus on the island of Aeola
- Odysseus at the Lestrigons
- Odysseus on the island of the Sorceress Kirka
- Odysseus descends into the realm of Hades
- Odysseus on the island of Trinacria. The death of the ship Odysseus.
- Odysseus' Return to Ithaca
- Odysseus at Eumeus
- Return of Telemachus to Ithaca
- Telemachus comes to Eumeus. Odysseus and Telemachus.
- Odysseus comes disguised as a wanderer to his palace
- Odysseus and Penelope
- Odysseus beats up the suitors
- The Odyssey opens to Penelope
- Souls of suitors in the realm of Hades
- Odysseus at Laertes
- The uprising of the citizens and their reconciliation with Odysseus